The following companies provide wonderful opportunities and aspects of art de vivre à la française in the Toronto area , my North American home base, that I am pleased to recommend:
- Shauna Rae Design @ (416) 539-0041- Shauna’s great sense of style and love of art will make you look good (as she does for Expérience Authentique)
- The Flower Room: Unique art with flowers and plants by Toronto-based floral designer Helen Kisicek-Soroka, definitely not your average flower store!
- Pain Perdu @ 736 St. Clair Ave. West, Toronto 416 656-7246 Divine gâteau basque, prepared by Yannick Folgoas, pastry chef who grew up in Saint Jean de Luz
- Ma Maison : Broad selection of savoury dishes and charcuteries combined with fine French pastries like you would find in a quality food shop in France. Chef Patrick is at work in the kitchen.
- La Ferme Basque de Charlevoix: Straight from the Charlevoix region in Quebec, a full selection of foie gras, duck confit, magret & pâtés from naturally raised animals and prepared using traditional recepees as one would find in a typical farm in the Basque country. Y0u can order them on-line!
- Cantores Celestes : Women’s choir I am pleased to be part of , always keen to share its song in many languages