Find out about 2012 trips for small groups hosted by Evelyne Dufau
You assemble a group of friends, family members, club members or clients. You have a special event to celebrate, diverse hobbies to indulge and share, or just the desire to vacation together in an authentic and attractive part of France. You share with me your vision for the trip and I will take on the logistical challenge of organizing such a vacation for you ( check out this video of testimonials from Ladies Golf Club of Toronto as an exemple of a custom trip for small groups)
- Scouting for the right rental accommodation option and the right venue: from very large properties with swimming pool to comfortable apartments in coastal resort towns or country-side. Check out Villa & Apartment Rental for different options based on what your travel party and budget calls for.
- Alternatively selecting the right Boutique B&B or hotel based on your needs for on-site personalized support services: meals, childcare, chauffeur etc…
- Designing & coordinating a full custom program of activities and travel itineraries.
- Scouting for bilingual local hosts with a specific expertise or passion to share with you.
- Catering and coordinating other local service providers such as home chefs , housekeepers, caregivers, chauffeurs, mountain guides, golf pros etc…
- Setting up local transportation for your party.
- Planning a side-road trip, rich in content & low in kilometers, in the French Southwest , Northern Spain or Paris
- Responding to any other specific requests you may have.
My intimate knowledge of my region of birth, in addition to my constant research, means that I have an extensive network of qualified local contacts to make it happen. My objective is for you to truly feel and enjoy the place, have the chance to interact with local experts around a shared interest, and do so with effortless logistics.
Read this Voyage du Jour suggestion to find out what a large reunion can feel like!
Why families love it…
French families love to vacation year after year in the region for its wide range of activities and amazing geography all within a short driving distance. The cultural agenda is at its richest in the Summer. Large vacation homes welcoming up to 2 or 3 families provide great opportunities for fun memories. Young ones make the most of the natural surroundings ( ocean, mountains, rivers, lush country side) and the cultural festivities. Teenagers cherish their independence and take full advantage of the sport and cultural activities available within walking distance in a safe environment. Parents love the simplicity of the logistics, can relax and soak in the local culture.
Check out What to do for children and the youth in the Southwest.
Read Voyages du Jour suggestions in the blog to get new ideas.